Welcome to the Uralez forums! Take a look around and don't forget to login and join the fun!
Changelog - 21.09.17
Started by Zmeja

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Zmeja
Owner

23 posts 19 threads Joined: Aug 2017
UCoins: 78.64 Ʊ
Mood: Happy

Nice
Staff
Information  21-09-2017, 03:02 AM -
Semi-Wipe | Because of personal problems, team was wiped!
I hereby tell every Team member, be it old or new, to not search up this place, or me, anymore. Thanks.

• Complete overhaul of the Teamspeak.
  • Planned icon change of the Premium rank.

Link to the TTT-Changelogs

This post was last modified: 21-09-2017, 03:06 AM by Zmeja.
darren

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2017
UCoins: 1.03 Ʊ
Mood: Angry

Neutral
21-09-2017, 02:36 PM -
are u fucking kidding me ?? weve done so much for you and now this ,without an bye ? ffs
This post was last modified: 21-09-2017, 02:39 PM by darren.
Eko
Unregistered

Mood: None
21-09-2017, 03:05 PM -
Nach all den sachen die wir (Dein Team) für dich getan haben willst du das wirklich so beenden? Das ist wirklich erbärmlich und enttäuschend.
Zmeja
Owner

23 posts 19 threads Joined: Aug 2017
UCoins: 78.64 Ʊ
Mood: Happy

Nice
Staff
21-09-2017, 06:39 PM -
This was my call. I have no intentions in reverting it back.
Yes. This is how i want to end it.

This is in my opinion, the best possible outcome right now. I intend to no longer get a team and handle things on my own. Fixing the server until it is playable and adding all the most wanted futures. Only then i will move forward with the Community itself.

I wish you the best of luck. If you are dissappointed, or are hurt in any other way, you may leave a negative comment. I have no intentions in removing them. The above statement i gave is still active.

If you search for another community, i can only recomend Troublehouse, which you should already know. Especially considering, that your main language is german i am sure you would have a great time there.